Friday 11 October 2013

A Titan Story - Part 1


So this will be the first post (of many) of my Titan builds. I was lucky enough to be in the position to buy the apocalypse formation from Warhammer World when I visited last month.


These fellas will form the core of my Adeptus Mechanicus contingent for my Imperial Fists Legion which I am building. Its all going to be centred around a single company in the legion based on Terra not long after the liberation of equipment from Mars during the Dark Mechanicum revolt. 

I'm not sure at this point what Titan legion they will be from, maybe the Legio Ignatum or the Fire Wasps, or some other survivors from the Mars revolt, but most likely I will wait until some more of the Horus Heresy books are released by Forgeworld before committing to them.



There is plenty of examples on the Internet of well painted titans hailing from the legions present on Terra during the siege M30. But first things first, here is what I have to deal with in the beginning...


Somewhere in here there is two Warhounds and a Reaver Titan


No comments:

Post a Comment